2020 Thanksgiving Volunteer Registration is now CLOSED.
Join Branches and hundreds of volunteers as we serve over 5,000 individuals
in Miami-Dade and Broward counties on Thanksgiving Day!
Help package a meal or deliver a meal to someone in need.
Please note that we can accept much fewer volunteers this year due to COVID-19.
* ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST REGISTER. UNREGISTERED VOLUNTEERS WILL BE
TURNED AWAY ON THANKSGIVING MORNING DUE TO COVID-19
CAPACITY AND SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS.
If you are signing up to be a volunteer driver, please sign up PER CAR! Thank you. *
Please also consider making a gift to support our Thanksgiving Meal Delivery program!
THANKSGIVING VOLUNTEER SITES:
- Branches Florida City – Florida City, FL – FULL
- First UMC of Coral Gables – Coral Gables, FL – FULL
- Coral Gables Congregational – UCC – Coral Gables, FL – FULL
- First UMC of Miami at Greater Bethel AME Church – Miami, FL – FULL
- Branches Lakeview – North Miami, FL –FULL
- Miramar UMC – Miramar, FL –FULL
Again, all volunteers must pre-register.
Unregistered volunteers will be turned away due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
Thank you for your understanding!
For any further questions, please call our Thanksgiving Hotline at 786-507-3996.