Branches is open and serving our community, when people need us the most. We are all in this together and we will get through this! Please stay healthy and safe.
Our Financial Wellness team has replaced our one-on-one Financial Coaching, Micro-Business support, and free tax prep services with a virtual coaching model through phone and video conferencing. We are offering help with the following:
- Unemployment Applications:
- Distributing paper applications at our Branches Lakeview and Branches Florida City sites (by appointment)
- Assistance navigating, completing and mailing paper applications
- Assistance navigating and completing application on mobile-friendly website
- Food & Emergency Assistance:
- Assistance applying for grants and loans
- Technical Assistance
- Micro-Business Support
- Tax Preparation for 2019 Taxes
- Financial Coaching: Navigating which bills to prioritize and scripts for calling lenders
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO MAKE APPOINTMENT, CALL US AT 305-688-3551 x2008 OR EMAIL COVIDemail@example.com
All of us at Branches want to say THANK YOU to the generous donors, funders and partners for making our COVID-19 Response possible for the communities we proudly serve:
Trish & Dan Bell * The Children’s Trust * United Way of Miami-Dade *
Citi Community Development * Metro1 * Regions Foundation
Capital One Services, LLC * Peacock Foundation, Inc.
Wells Fargo Foundation * The Templeton Family Foundation
National Christian Foundation South Florida * The Kirk Foundation * NALCAB
Kim & Stan Van Gundy * The Protestant Congregation of Ocean Reef, Inc.
Bank of America Charitable Foundation * United Healthcare
Ocean Reef Community Foundation * IBERIABANK
BBVA Compass Bank * Aramark * Greg Umbaugh
Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. * Molina Healthcare of Florida, Inc.
Aetna Better Health of Florida * Feeding South Florida * Farm Share
Sushi Maki * Goya Foods of Florida
To view Branches’ COVID-19 Response Video, please click here.