Charitable Gift Annuities
If you’d like to support our mission and receive steady payments during your retirement years, a charitable gift annuity may be right for you.
How It Works
Through a simple contract, you agree to make a donation of cash, stocks or other assets to Branches, Inc. In return, you (and someone else, if you choose) receive a fixed amount each year for the rest of your lifetime.
In addition to providing a gift to Branches, Inc. and receiving fixed payments for life, you also receive these benefits:
- Your initial gift is partially income tax–deductible.
- Your charitable gift annuity payments are partially income tax–free throughout your estimated life expectancy.
- Your payments are not affected by ups and downs in the economy.
- The gift annuity can be for one or two people, so your spouse or another loved one can also receive payments for life.
- If you use appreciated stock to make a gift, you can usually eliminate capital gains tax on a portion of the gift and spread the rest of the gain over your life expectancy.
To learn more about this way to support Branches, Inc., please contact the Development Department at 305-442-8306 x1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org